Here is a breakdown of cost for a Golf Club CMS system. Additional customisations can be made beyond this list if required, please call to discuss details.
Core System Design and Installation – £600, this includes the following:
- Custom Design: bespoke site design using any images (photos, logos etc) the club wishes to provide. The layout, design and colour scheme is adjusted as required by the club. The focus would be to make an attractive easy to navigate design that ‘sells the club’ to potential visitors and members.
- Pages and Sections: Site structure will include areas for the club professional, competition details, rules, clubhouse, results, club history, etc as required. Includes migration of information from the current site and any new content you wish to provide. This initial set-up can easily be updated by the club website administrator(s) at any time in the future.
- Recent Site Updates: automatic list of which website pages have been updated and when.
- Website Search: allows searching of the website content.
- ‘Breadcrumb Trail’: navigation aid to help visitors navigate the site.
- Dynamically generated navigation system: Have either horizontal or vertical navigation menus with or without pop-out sub-menus. The exact menu items listed are dynamically generated depending on the published pages within the CMS.
- Site Statistics: View site page hits, search terms and much more. Results are on a monthly basis, with breakdown of daily visits, page popularity etc.
- Friendly URLs and Site Map: page addresses are meaningful text. This helps when entering a specify page address as well as site ranking by search engines. A site map is also automatically generated to aid search engine indexing.
- Full Online Website Administration (with WYSIWYG editor): See the features page for more details
Additional Modules, any combination of these can be selected as extra features:
|Events Diary: Includes summary lists (e.g. home page up and coming events, open competition list, private function list)||£90|
|Events Diary Monitor View: No longer spend time updating a whiteboard every week! Places a live, automatically refreshing, high contrast view of the website diary on a display in the clubhouse or pro shop. Note – this requires a PC (maybe an old PC you were going to throw away?!) and display with internet connection.|
|eNewsletter: email subscription by website visitors with double opt-in and double opt-out. Also allows mass mailing to all members*||£90|
|Contact Form: A simple email address link can be used, but you may benefit from a form that restricts user response to specific acceptable replies. See example pages http://www.rytongolfclub.co.uk/contact-us and http://www.newarkgolfclub.co.uk/membership-application-form||£30 each|
|Page template: a pre-built block of content that can be dropped into any page as the basis for a new page to speed up and standardise creation of new content, e.g., a start sheet template, competition entry form, results page etc||£15 each|
|News List: Listing/editing of news items with an associated RSS feed. Now with AJAX driven summary for your home page.||£30|
|Headline Ticker: Upcoming diary entries, website page titles and a custom text entry can be selected to display as headlines in a scrolling banner on the home page or all pages of the site.||£30|
|Photo Galleries: Allows upload of images into prebuilt galleries with automatic thumbnail generation. E.g. http://www.newarkgolfclub.co.uk/previous-captains and http://www.newarkgolfclub.co.uk/course-views||£45|
|Members Area: Password protected website area using a unique id and password for each member. Includes the ability to self reset the password. Integrates with Club2000 exports of members if required or fully with with HandicapMaster pass-through sign-on.||£90|
|Course Conditions: A status bar with predefined course conditions selectable by one or more specified website administrators||£15|
|Google Location Map: Dynamic embedded Google map with a location pin and address. Now with streetview panel. E.g. http://www.rushcliffegolfclub.co.uk/find-us||£30|
|Google Course View : Annotated Google map with hole descriptions, hole markers, shot direction lines and course outline. Now with distance indicator to take measurments on the course. (see http://www.ringwaygolfclub.co.uk/tour-of-the-course )||£120|
|Slideshow Images: (max 8) Usually used on the home page to increase site impact. Now with multiple transition effects (fade, scroll, slide, wipe etc) to select from!||£30|
|Webcam: Requires a compatible network camera, broadband connection and static IP address. See http://www.newarkgolfclub.co.uk/webcam2||£90|
|Forum: Provides a members only or open forum. This is a fully featured forum including email notifications and multiple forum boards that can be integrated with the members area login if required.||£90|
(*- requires Members Area module)
Ongoing costs: These are £25 per month which includes: hosting (now with 5GB bandwidth as standard), domain renewal, multiple email accounts with anti-spam filter, help and advice as well as data backups.
THIS SERVICE IS NOT JUST HOSTING. Uxello provides proactive, ongoing maintenence of your site to keep it running smoothly. Uxello usually maintains the manager accounts and overall site security together with regularly checking the system logs for any issues etc.
Note, we also utilise premium quality VPS Cloud Hosting to provide the ultimate reliability and ability to grow with your business. The latest virtualisation technology coupled with state-of-the-art enterprise grade hardware infrastructure is ideal for business critical websites requiring enterprise grade high availability uptime.